Saturday, November 14, 2009

a day trip to tioman island

Checked in at the Subang Sky Terminal...waiting anxiously to Tioman Island since varsity days 10 years ago...OMG! Those were the days with my house mates! The flight by Berjaya Air to Tioman Island for a round trip cost me RM456.

Clear blue skies bringing me back memories when I was flying KLM...

Its a forker flight and with 4 propellers ...

 

I sat at 2 (a) and it was very relaxing as no one sat in front of me...but the noise of the propeller just makes my head spinning and this is the first time I'm taking this kind of flight!

Ooops had to switch off my black berry...this is the only time my phone get to rest besides my sleeping time hehe!

Clear crystal turquoise blue water from the sky...

At the reception counter of Berjaya Tioman Golf, Spa & Suite Resort...and it was a privileged having people waiting for me at the entrance with my name and I was brought for lunch by the Rooms Division Manager Mr. Pravir Mishra from India and formerly worked for Berjaya Seychelles & Mauritius. Then he introduced me to the Hotel Manager Mr. Michael who was originally from Penang and was my school 10 years senior...what a coincidence! Anyway, both of them were very nice and pleasant people!

Miss Maria the Front Office Manager brought me around for a quick tour and the golf course was lushly green and nice!

Ewwwwh saw this monitor lizard at the property and you can always see this in Tioman Island and sometimes if you are lucky then you can see the size as huge as an aligator!

The Superior Chalets at Berjaya Tioman Resort

Had to leave Tioman Island...arrived 1.30pm and depart at 4.00pm...it was a rushed trip but yet informative for me to understand to meet my biggest affiliate in Malaysia which is the BVC!

Arrived @ The Sky terminal in Subang...pretty nice and cozy place for hang out and there were many outlets to choose around...

Nice and neat seating area...

Clean and brand new Sky Terminal @ Subang

Peaceful arrival and departure area!

No comments:

Post a Comment